I decided to put together a list of my favorite blogs that I have been following in 2017.
These 7 blogs are definitely my favorite, but I would love to know who your favorite bloggers are in the comments below.
- Two Words: Gary Vaynerchuck! This man is THE SHIT! I feel so inspired every time I visit his blog, watch an episode of the #ASKGARYVEE show, listen to his podcast, or read his book. If you don’t know who he is, then get out of that little bubble you’ve been living in and google: Gary Vaynerchuck. This guy is a hustler that builds businesses and predicts the future. He is always testing social media trends and invests in what he believes will be a major hit. His videos have been going viral on Facebook with millions of views. Gary runs a digital agency called VaynerMedia and is now one of the worlds leading marketing experts. I always make sure I get a little dose of Gary V throughout the day to keep me pumped and motivated.
- I had to add The Skinny Confidential to my list of 7 because I have been following Lauryn’s Lifestyle blog since High School. Not only does she have a blog, but she has a book, podcast, fitness & nutrition e-book, YouTube channel, and App. Lauryn is the epitome of a #girlboss and has been featured everywhere (even made an appearance on the #ASKGARYVEE show with Gary Vaynerchuck). She does a great job connecting with her audience and will always find time to respond to comments. She and her husband, Michael, have a show called The Skinny Confidential Him & Her podcast that I listen to whenever I can. It’s real, it’s raw, and its FUN! Definitely check her out if you have not already.
- I’m not sure how I stumbled upon this next one, but I am so happy I did. A Pair & A Spare by Geneva Vanderzeil is a blog I always find myself on by the end of the day. Her content is creative and always evolving. Her blog is an online journal for documenting her creative DIY pieces. I’ve definitely tried a few and you should too. She has definitely created a community where creative minds can come together to share ideas and make friends.
- Julia’s blog is also one of my favorite blogs to follow because of her beautiful pictures and the fresh content she produces daily. Her Instagram is insane with over 1.1M followers and she has the best theme. Julia’s blog, Gal Meets Glam, is a lifestyle blog that inspires women to add a little glam to their everyday lives. She and her photographer husband create amazing content for their readers. They definitely know the in’s and out’s of marketing, branding and creating fresh content for their readers.
- If you’re looking to read some real shit, then A Cup of Jo is for you. This Brooklyn resident is a full time blogger and lives with her husband and two kids, Toby and Anton. I love her writing style because it is so fresh and easy to follow. She covers topics on relationships, motherhood, business, food, design…you name it, she’s written about it! I can keep going. City Guides, How To’s, Style Hacks, Trends…
- If you’re obsessed with photography like I am than Mikuta is for you. Jacqueline and Klemens started the Mikuta brand in 2015 and became big soon after. They have a very unique photography style that I love so definitely check out their blog or social media. If you’ve been wanting to travel, but can’t find time at the moment… follow their journey and live vicariously through them. They travel everywhere and document everything.
- Last, but certainly not least is Carrie’s blog Wish Wish Wish. This 26 year old Londoner covers everything from fashion, beauty, travel, and pretty much everything else. Her photography is incredible and just leaves you wanting more. I always love her travel tips and find myself wanting to visit all of the same places just to get a picture like her. Ha! What can I say…I speak the truth.
I hope you’ve found at least one more blog to follow and get another daily dose of inspiration. Make sure to follow me on Snapchat: gavish and Instagram: sivangavish ♥
Also, be sure to leave your blog and favorite bloggers in the comments below!