Hi from Utah…
I said I would be up here, didn’t I? Freezing my my booty off with this weather, but I can’t complain because it is beautiful here.
Since it is Thanksgiving, I want to share 7 things I am thankful for and take some time to reflect. Hopefully this post inspires some of you to share a few things that you are thankful for this year in the comments.
Get another slice of pumpkin pie and hot cocoa for this one. Maybe some tissues too…
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I want to share with you 7 things I am thankful for this year:
- My parents- Lets be real here… if it were not for them, I wouldn’t be here. They are my rock and inspire me every day to be the best version of myself that I could possibly be.
- Siblings- These guys are my best friends. I have a really special relationship with all of them that I will forever be thankful for.
- Health- I am thankful that I have a beautiful, healthy body that works.
- Home- I am blessed to have a roof over my head and a place to unwind after a long day. Not only that, but I live with my best friend who makes me laugh before bed and puts me in the best mood.
- Love- I truly believe that love comes from within. It is only until we love ourselves that someone else can love us back. It is a journey I will continue to embark on, but I am grateful for taking time to practice self love everyday and encourage everyone to do the same.
- Las Vegas- I feel grateful that I live in a city that people come to for a vacation. I sometimes take Vegas for granted because I see it every day, but is such an incredible place to call home. Las Vegas is full of creative people and amazing opportunities.
- This blog- I am so thankful that I get to share my ideas and opinions while being creative and maybe inspiring people along the way through this platform.
Count your blessings
No matter how hard we believe our situations may seem, be grateful for every second of every day that we get to spend on this earth because life is really precious. There is always something to be thankful for so take some time tonight to reflect (if you haven’t already) and share some thoughts with your closest friends and family.