10 Quick Facts About Me
I always love reading these on other blogs so I figured, why not do it here on mine. For more information, check out my about me page.
- I am the oldest of four, but everyone always thinks I’m the youngest. It’s pretty funny.
- When I think something is really funny, my laugh is completely silent. Ha!
- My dad is Israeli and my mom is American.
- I have a dachshund/shitzu mix named Maisel. I am obsessed with her. Check out her Instagram @ms_maisel
- I used to be extremely shy!! Don’t look at me, don’t talk to me, can someone else please order for me? Thank goodness that is not the case these days.
- I can be very superstitious. You will never see me sitting at the corner of a table.
- I never remember lyrics to songs so I always make up my own.
- I went to the University of Arizona for my first two years of college and then transferred and graduated from the University of Nevada Las Vegas. Go Rebels.
- I taught Hebrew School to 4th graders and Kindergarten and was a CCSD substitute teacher for a year.
- I am in a long-distance relationship. My boyfriend lives in Israel and I am in Las Vegas.
There you have it. Do any of these surprise you? What’s a random fact about you? 🙂 I’d love to hear.
Feel free to use this template I’ve created for personal quick facts social media.