Thanks to a lovely blogger on Instagram, I was tagged to share 10 facts you might not know about me.
I decided, why not do it on my blog as well 🙂 In no particular order:
- I am the oldest of four, but everyone always thinks I’m the youngest. It’s pretty funny.
- When I think something is really funny, my laugh is completely silent. Ha!
- My dad is Israeli and my mom is American.
- Cats freak me out.
- I used to be extremely shy!! Don’t look at me, don’t talk to me, can someone else please order for me? Thank goodness that’s not the case these days.
- I can be very superstitious. You will never see me sitting at the corner of a table.
- I never remember lyrics to songs so I always make up my own.
- I went to the University of Arizona for my first two years of college and then transferred and graduated from the University of Nevada Las Vegas. Go Rebels.
- I teach 4th grade. Love my students. 🙂
- Out of all my family, I am the only one that ever gets called in for Jury Duty.
There you have it. Do any of these surprise you? What’s a random fact about you? 🙂 I’d love to hear.